Tuesday, June 10, 2014

~a couple of my farm chicks purchases~

What a great relaxing and fun girls weekend away!
I bought a lot of small things, and will share those with you soon.
{still need to unpack everything}

But for now, I want to show you a couple of my favorite larger items I bought.

First up is this set of 3 pillows.
 The raspberry red is a stretch for me, but I am loving the color for summer.
These are made with old French fabrics with down inserts and are from Great Findz.




I also bought a huge wood dough bowl from Uber Chic.
I just love everything they sell and I scooped this up quickly, as they were selling out in minutes.


I am not sure where it will find it's permanent home,
 but it sits here on the coffee table for now.
{way too big for the table}


I met so many blog readers and people from instagram as well as reuniting with old friends.
The weather was good, the junk was great, and the company was even better.

xoxo

11 comments:

Ann said...

My dough board ends up everywhere depending on the season. It's the perfect item.
Ann

Jen said...

I absolutely love the pillows! I've been on the hunt for a good red to bring into my living room. I think it looks great!

Lisa Marie Wells said...

Love, love, love those pillows!!! Hard to find great red pillows!! I can see your new dough board under your bench behind your sofa!!

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

Your new pillows are gorgeous and don't even get me started on that yummy rustic bread bowl!!

Michelle said...

I love the pillows! And the bowl!

Little Vintage Cottage said...

I went to the show too but I didn't see those pillows! They are gorgeous! I also love the dough board, I saw them but they were pretty much all sold by the time I got to them! :o) Stop by and see my finds if you have time!

Tania

Arlene said...

It was so nice to finally meet you Melaine. I talked to you in line and am the one who did the dresser with contact paper on the front. I loved Uber Chic's booth!!!

Carol@6WilsonBlog.com said...

Freaking out I love those pillows so much!!!!!

Ashley @ Life on the Parsons Farm said...

I was so overwhelmed with how busy and crazy the show was. It was my first time. I was I. Love with those dough bowls but couldn't fork over the cash for them. I didn't walk away empty handed though. I got an awesome vintage chenille baby blanket and am in love!! What great finds!

JolieAnne said...

I must admit, I like those pillows-nice combo. I am not a red lover! They look great with your sofa, too!

JolieAnne said...

I must admit, I like those pillows-nice combo. I am not a red lover! They look great with your sofa, too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...